Wednesday 5 June 2013

Exam Observations.

Next week I have my last a-level exam. It occurred to me I have sat over 40 exams in the last 4 years.
There are my coping mechanisms/thing I have observed.

1. Exam invigilators are evil.
- A personal enemy of mine (80 year old women that looks like a frog in a wig) often engage in evils competition in every exam of the last 4 years.
2. There is always one kid that is having a silent breakdown
- Acts as a good distraction of your own misfortune... i mean exam.
3. I always get the wonky table.
4. If you ask for something or complain (for example a pen or one legged chair)
you have made enemies for life out of the exam staff.
5. Resistance is futile
- you will always have a stupid song or advert jingle in you head no matter how hard you avoid them.
6. Don't worry about exams...there is life before so there's gonna be life if you fail.Its not the end of the world.
7. Do not eat before if like me you have a tendency to vomit if you eat in the morning.
8. Play Snog marry avoid with your self to avoid dying of boredom
- eg pick three people in the hall who would you snog marry etc...
9. Or just fantasize of yourself on a beach ...with johnny depp...nak....

No comments:

Post a Comment